[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem running jBPM 5 demo

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 21 21:39:09 EST 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: Problem running jBPM 5 demo"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588868#588868

Have you manually changed any of the JBoss AS configuration files manually?

I suggest you try recreating a clean version of the installer again, using "ant clean.demo". This will clean the installer (other than the already downloaded files) so you can run ant install.demo again to end up with a new, clean version.  If the problem persists, let me know and I'll take a look.

Kris