[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: What's the easy way to call native or external tools in jBPM5?

Sean Wu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 21 22:51:08 EST 2011

Sean Wu [http://community.jboss.org/people/alartin] created the discussion

"Re: What's the easy way to call native or external tools in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588878#588878

Hi Kris,
Thanks for the tips. I've also found the exec workitem. It is great! And I will also implement and contribute an Ant target workitem since it is more powerful (build file can contain some minor and fixed process and its exec task with other advanced features of Ant such as batch mode and paralleling can do much than just apache commons.exec).