[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 22 13:50:49 EST 2011

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589078#589078

Hi Luigi,
 In that zip file there is one build.xml file which isnothing but ant script file which has all details about building and deploying application.
 Regarding web page,I dont remeber how I tested but you can go ahead and create one jsp page and call the java class in that zip file to test the
 flow.
As I said ,I just did small poc long back but now working on JBPM4 since jbpm4.4 will not be supported in future and moreover JBPM5 is light weight
and has lot of nice features as well.
We don't have to write lot of integration code to integrate jbpm to any application/product.
Thanks,
Anand