[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP

Andre Dietisheim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 23 07:20:59 EST 2011

Andre Dietisheim [http://community.jboss.org/people/adietish] commented on the document

"Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15794#comment-5466

Hi Gustavo

We found a temporary solution that would allow you to install our GWT facet for Eclipse WTP. We added the older version of the google plugin, we rely on, to our additional update site.
You may install the facet by adding both update site and make sure that you dont have the latest google GWT plugin installed. All details are discussed here:

 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7956?focusedCommentId=12583879&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12583879 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-7956?focusedCommentId=12583879&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12583879

In the meantime we try to get further in our talks to google and improve the situation where we always have to follow the new releases google may publish. Stay tuned!

Cheers
André