[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Using JBPM 5 in Spring Web application

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 06:23:27 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Using JBPM 5 in Spring Web application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589317#589317

Hi Vikas,
jBPm5 is agnostic from the presentation layer, I've personally never worked with Spring MVC, but I'm sure that it's pretty easy to integrate/interact with jBPM5 APIs, let me ask you what are you trying to achieve? Using Spring MVC or any other technology should be very similar from jbpm5 perspective. Let me know if you are stuck with the integration or what are your inmidiate needs so I can help you out.
Greetings.