[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - JBoss 5.1 - CPU high, App stops responding

n2jaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 19:17:48 EST 2011

n2jaz [http://community.jboss.org/people/n2jaz] created the discussion

"JBoss 5.1 - CPU high, App stops responding"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589629#589629

I'm still learning, and I'm trying to troubleshoot an isue.

I have a "off the shelf" application deployed on JBoss 5.1. I start the appplication and all is well; after a few days the CPU never drops below 50% and eventually the application stops responding. I've tried going to  http:// http://<hostname>:port/ , just hangs... I'm trying to figire out where the problem lies..is it java or JBoss?

Any thoughts as to how I can find root cause?

JBoss 5.1
Sun Java 1.6_17 x64

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]