[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: How to stop my WAR loading JBoss's provided 3rd party classes?

Gary L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 19:39:22 EST 2011

Gary L [http://community.jboss.org/people/surtax] created the discussion

"Re: How to stop my WAR loading JBoss's provided 3rd party classes?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589632#589632

I'm having a similar problem, I am coming with a war that works in jboss5 and trying to deploy it to jboss6 and am receiving the error

I beleive its because the war has packaged with it a 2.1 version of jaxb-xjc.jar:

Caused by: java.lang.Error: Error visiting "/C:/***.war/WEB-INF/lib/jaxb-xjc.jar/1.0/com/sun/codemodel/JConditional.class"

I am not limited by anything I can do on the server or the app.

I have tried to replace the jaxb-xjc.jar (v2.1) in my app to the jBoss default of (2.2) - fail

I have tried to delete the .jar from both the war and the jboss/lib folder but it gives me the exact same error.

Any guidance on how to quickly and easily fix this would be much appreciated

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]