[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Mail configuration + Client side mail authentication

Rohit Wadke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 25 02:19:36 EST 2011

Rohit Wadke [http://community.jboss.org/people/rohya] created the discussion

"Mail configuration + Client side mail authentication"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589668#589668

Hello everyone,
                I am working on mail sending through jbpm process. i have succeded in sending mail through process. but problem occures when we use application on client side.. for client side i get error javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses. from client side do we need authentication?? Please send me any code or some pointers to solve this problem..

Thanks in Advance
Rohit