[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - LDAP and DataSource

gvnsbt gvnsbt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 06:43:26 EST 2011

gvnsbt [http://community.jboss.org/people/gvnsbt] created the discussion

"LDAP and DataSource"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578170#578170

I have configured my application on JBoss 5.01 with openldap for authentication and authorization.
The Jboss works fine and I can set authorization and authentication for servlets and EJB.
I would to access from my application to openldap server, but  I do not know if this is possible.
If I try to configure the datasource I need of jdbc ldap-brige driver. In the openlap site but  the jdbc-ldap project is very old (project is dead?).

The question is:
Is possible to access to ldap server from my application?
How the user can change password from my application ?
LDAP server implements the features about expire account, time to access, etc. how can I to access this information from my application?

Kind Regards.

Gvnsbt

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]