[jboss-user] [EJB3] - EJB operations on server shutdown by called from MBean

Murat Yanik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 07:03:23 EST 2011

ameo [http://community.jboss.org/people/ameo] created the discussion

"EJB operations on server shutdown by called from MBean"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577903#577903

Hello,

in my application i have to clean some configuration parameters on server shutdown.

Therefore I have a MBean that injects a Stateless Session Bean named CleanUp that deliveres a method for configure operations.

This CleanUp ejb is called by the stop() - method of the MBean.

If I do it like this, I get an Exception:

     Unable to inject jndi dependency: CleanUpEjb not bound.

Question: How can I force the EJB not to unbound by the application server before the stop()-Method of the MBean invoked ?

I know that there is @Depends annotation, but there I have to give the full ServiceName/Path. That name is a fixed String
that can change too much. So I don't want to use it.

Greetings,
ameo

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]