[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.0 web application sample.?

Tarun Sapra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 11:22:13 EST 2011

Tarun Sapra [http://community.jboss.org/people/tarunsapra] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.0 web application sample.?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578398#578398

Hi Mauricio,
Thanks for the reply, but actually the reason I asked this question is , I have traditional web application using struts, spring and hibernate, I need to invoke a JBPM process from one of the struts action bean, thus I am not able to find a proper example on the internet wherein I can invoke a Jpmb process in a web-application and the steps in the process are able to invoke certain JSP pages based on the flow of the process.

Thanks
Tarun Sapra