[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 18:20:04 EST 2011

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 Console Integration with Tomcat6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578483#578483

I also did all setup for Tomcat but only issue is with setting up datasource  JNDI and transaction manager.
I tried putting testDS in gwt-console-server.war web-inf folder ,then I added persistence related jars in Tomcat_Home/lib folder as well,but still same error I get related to finding persistence classes.
Error-
Could not initialize stateful knowledge session: No Persistence provider for EntityManager
named org.drools.persistence.jpa

Here is the snippet from server.xml config from Tomcat(below config is the second option I tried)
<Context path="/jbpm-console" docBase="C:/Anand/apache-tomcat-5.5.31/webapps/gwt-console-server.war"
                debug="5" reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

        <Resource name="jdbc/testDS1" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
               maxActive="100" maxIdle="30" maxWait="10000" logAbandoned="true" removeAbandonedTimeout="60" removeAbandoned="true"
              username="jana" password="jana" driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
               url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe"/>

      </Context>
I don't see any error on server log ,only while loading process in web console I get the exception.
So basically some configuration related to transactionManager and Datasource could be the problem.Let me know if any info on this.

Thanks,
Anand