[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.0 web application sample.?

Tarun Sapra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 22:54:47 EST 2011

Tarun Sapra [http://community.jboss.org/people/tarunsapra] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.0 web application sample.?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578511#578511

Hi Mauricio,
The only reason actually I asked for a complete application is because Jbpm is a little more complex to get started with as compared to traditional frameworks like spring, hibernate etc. Most new versions for projects have demo web applications so that the user is helped to get started with and also it's very important to have a simplistic beginner's guide to build a healthy community of developers around the product but my experience with JBPM hasn't been good at all as the documentation and examples are highly inadequate and thus discouraging developers to explore JBPM and integrate it into their software solutions.
Regards
Tarun Sapra