[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: EJB's and classloading

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 4 04:48:38 EST 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: EJB's and classloading"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578569#578569

*  http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading

> Would it resolve the problem if I could somehow delegate the loading of the remote interface to the default classloader, so that that single class would not be isolated? Is it possible to do that?
You can simply switch the location of that MBean class to Service.ear.
And the isolated Application.ear would still find it.

Application.ear' parent domain would be default domain,
which would then also own Service.ear,
hence it would find Service.ear' classes, aka that MBean.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]