[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: EJB's and classloading

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 4 05:33:31 EST 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: EJB's and classloading"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578595#578595

Ah, I see I read the thing too fast. :-)

This is a classic problem of remote EJB invocation.
You could bundle the interface in both ear', and somehow make the Service.ear call a call-by-value.
(dunno if we support such fine-grained configuration)

Or we could go down the big-ball-o-mud path, imho a cool JBoss feature. :-)
> Now I think the question is: how can I define classloading isolation in application.ear on a per-library basis. So that I can isolate the Seam libraries and stuff, but not the EJB's. This would resolve this situation, am I right?
I should be doable, yes.
Let me think about this, and get back to you.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]