[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Binding annotated methods and session bean methods

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 4 10:25:24 EST 2011

Kabir Khan [http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: Binding annotated methods and session bean methods"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578734#578734

I am not sure about which classloader ear/lib/common.jar belongs to. Try doing a
     System.out.println(this.getClass().getClassLoader());
     System.out.println(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
in some classes from your common.jar and ejb.jar to make sure they are the same. If they are not, try logging the parent classloaders.
My guess is that the problem is that the common.jar classes cannot see the annotations or something like that.

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]