[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: jboss6 final and jbossws 3.4.0

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 5 05:14:06 EST 2011

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: jboss6 final and jbossws 3.4.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578929#578929

Hi,
regarding the jbossws testsuite failures, that seems like an issue with logging, please try commenting out the following line in tests/ant-import/build-testsuite.xml :

> <sysproperty key="java.util.logging.manager" value="org.jboss.wsf.common.logging.JDKLogManager"/>

Regarding the "ORB" issue, that does not tell me a lot too unfortunately and seems to be an EJB3 issue, if any. Btw, that's a WARN during undeploy, am I wrong? Might not be a real issue after all, perhaps you can try posting on the ejb3 forum about that.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]