[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Problem during session bean calls since migration to JBoss 6 Final

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 5 06:08:48 EST 2011

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: Problem during session bean calls since migration to JBoss 6 Final"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578944#578944

> Jerome Blanchard wrote:
>
> but as soon as I try to make a call, I encounter this exception ;
> java.io.InvalidClassException: org.jboss.security.auth.callback.SecurityAssociationHandler; class invalid for deserialization

Looks like an invalid jar (version) is in the client classpath.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]