[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: How to stop my WAR loading JBoss's provided 3rd party classes?

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 5 12:45:01 EST 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: How to stop my WAR loading JBoss's provided 3rd party classes?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579108#579108

I was too early to say this is Hibernate issue.
It actually takes quite some magic to make it work,
and there are still some issues with it (see EJB3 timers comment).

Together with Emmanuel we created this test project,
and I actually made it work, but it's very limited in the JEE features.
You have to handle most of the things yourself in order to make it work.
e.g. EM/Session instantiation, Tx, ...

But at least it will shed some light on the subject:
*  https://github.com/alesj/hib-in-war/commit/a320e0a2bfe3e9cdf5524ea81da0ef34413ab46f https://github.com/alesj/hib-in-war/commit/a320e0a2bfe3e9cdf5524ea81da0ef34413ab46f

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]