[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: More JBoss-AS 5 clusters and more Apache Virtual Hosts

Willem Noorduin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 6 10:56:37 EST 2011

Willem Noorduin [http://community.jboss.org/people/willemnoorduin] created the discussion

"Re: More JBoss-AS 5 clusters and more Apache Virtual Hosts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579315#579315

We have downloaded JBoss-EWS (Enterprise Webserver from Redhat). From what I could see it is just a bundle of Apache 2.2.17 and Tomcat 5.5.x ot Tomcat 6.0.y. The version of mod_cluster I think is 1.0, because we still have the bug that needs ServerName  http://www.application1.nl:80 www.application1.nl:80 instead of  http://www.application1.nl www.application1.nl The mod_cluster is the RHN one, yeah.