[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Entity Manager with BMT and Transaction Timeout

Mads Moelgaard Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 7 02:17:39 EST 2011

Mads Moelgaard Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/mda_dk] created the discussion

"Re: Entity Manager with BMT and Transaction Timeout"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/579419#579419

Hi
We figured out our problem. It turns out that our firewall terminates the connection when inactive for more than an hour. Althoug the sql was running it seems inactive for the firewall. After turning on the DB's "alive" signalling the problem disappeared.

Best regards
Mads

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]