[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 10 04:30:24 EST 2011

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] commented on the document

"Create GWT Projects with JBoss Tools and Eclipse WTP"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15794#comment-5189

Hi CK, this is/should be fixed in nightly builds. We've made the SDK dependency optional so if the exact id is on google site then it will be installed, but if not users will have to manually install the SDK but our plugin will be installed on its own.

p.s. its weird google names their features so it includes the version name to allow multiple SDK installs but then removes it from their updatesite making it impossilbe to install/depend on ;(