[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletInitializationExce

Vishal Singh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 11 07:35:46 EST 2011

Vishal Singh [http://community.jboss.org/people/myid042001] created the discussion

"Re: org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletInitializationExce"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580012#580012

Thanks again Thomas, my application can show the entry page which worked with a minor change in portlet-instance.xml and adding the portlet api jar in server library.
I took the reference from the application mentioned below.

I will get back in case of any further issue in the walkthrough of my struts application.

Regards

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]