[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss6 AOP Load-Time-Weaving

Fabian Engels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 11 17:38:41 EST 2011

Fabian Engels [http://community.jboss.org/people/nemesis7705] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss6 AOP Load-Time-Weaving"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580157#580157

Thanks for the fast answers,

yea the problem was somewhere else.. I tried the same setup on my other machine and it runs very well.
For people how wanna know these were my 5 steps to get it work.

1.) copy the JBoss_6.0.0-M5\server\default\deployers\jboss-aop-jboss5.deployer\pluggable-instrumentor.jar
      to JBoss_6.0.0-M5\bin

2.) setting loadtimeweaving at JBoss_6.0.0-M5\server\default\conf\bootstrap\aop.xml to *true*
**

     <property name="enableLoadtimeWeaving">true</property>

3.) put your jboss-aop.xml to JBoss_6.0.0-M5\server\default\deploy\

4.) put your aspect class in your webproject

5.) don't forget to add the -javaagent:pluggable-instrumentor.jar to the runntime if you use eclipse you find this
     on Server View under Open launch configuration

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]