[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Generated WSDL has an incorrect endpoint address

Albert Örwall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 12 08:46:34 EST 2011

Albert Örwall [http://community.jboss.org/people/hvnter] created the discussion

"Generated WSDL has an incorrect endpoint address"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580307#580307

When I deploy a web service with the following web.xml(generated by JBoss ESB) in an archive named "service.war" JBoss WS (native) seems to generate an incorrect endpoint address in the WSDL.

The endpoint " http://change_this_URI//service/test http://change_this_URI//service/test" is renamed to the incorrect URL " http://localhost:8080/service/test http://localhost:8080/service/test". The web service is found at " http://localhost:8080/service/service/test http://localhost:8080/service/service/test".

This only happens when I use the same name on the context root as the first part of the url-pattern, "service" in this case...

I'm using JBoss SOA-P 4.3 (JBossWS 2.0.1 SP2).

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]