[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

rafitanba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 12 10:58:46 EST 2011

rafitanba [http://community.jboss.org/people/rafitanba] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580354#580354

Hi Hui!

Ok, I'll try to enumerate my steps...

1. I created a jBPM project in Eclipse. The workspace path is *${install.home}/workspace/MyJBPMProject*. The main java class is *ProcessTest.java* and it is included into the *com.sample* package.
2. Then I created my jbpm files. I have a main process and a number of subprocesses... Their Id follows a *myprocess.xxxxxxx* pattern. All these files are stored in *${install.home}/workspace/MyJBPMProject/src/main/resources* so I edited the *build.xml* file in order to update the *"-Djbpm.console.directory"* parameter.
3. Once I had finished the process design, I created the Human Task forms. As you know, ftl files should follow this pattern: *{task_name}.ftl*. After that, I created the needed map to send data to the form, and I used the ResultMapping to receive data from the form.
4. I also have script tasks. I have written their code in Java by means of a number of methods within the ProcessTest class.
5. Then I captured the diagram of all of my processes using the PNG format. Their names follow this pattern: *{Id_process}.png*. (i.e. myprocess.whatever.png). I don't know exactly what size the png file should be. Kris, can you give us a hint?
6. Deployment process: I went to *${install.home}/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy* and I opened *jbpm-gwt-console-server.war*.1. I created the */WEB-INF/classes/com/sample* directory and I put *ProcessTest.class* and *ProcessTest.java* there.
2. I opened the */WEB-INF/lib/jbpm-gwt-form-5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar* file and I put my **.ftl* files there.
3. I opened the */WEB-INF/lib/jbpm-gwt-graph-5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar* file and I put my **.png* files there.

And I think that's all. That's what I did and it worked for me!

Good luck!
Rafa.