[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 demo issues with Eclipse

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 13 01:36:35 EST 2011

Brian Wallis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 demo issues with Eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580455#580455

Are you by chance running on MacOSX?

I'm having the same problem and have determined that eclipse is starting up with a current working directory of ${install.dir}/eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS which is where the actual executable is. I noticed that the workspace directory was not created where I expected it to be so I searched for it and that is where it was.

I modified the ant script to put the full path in for install.path but this seems to have caused other issues with null pointer exceptions when importing the sample project.