[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 GA schedule?

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 13 04:01:38 EST 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 GA schedule?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580490#580490

Integration with Guvnor as a process repository was one of features, which has already been added in the latest snapshot release.
Integration with Oryx (and integration of Oryx into Guvnor) is currently still ongoing.  Once that is done, we should be ready to release.

We might be able to sneak in a few additional features as well since we have a little bit of time left, but nothing mayor probably.

Kris