[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get my process (workflow) in jbpm-console

Arjun Arjun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 13 11:51:50 EST 2011

Arjun Arjun [http://community.jboss.org/people/arjunp] created the discussion

"Re: How to get my process (workflow) in jbpm-console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580662#580662

Thanks Kris.
I copied my sample.bpmn file under bpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources folder and restarted demo.start. (since it manges the jboss and taks services start and stop) I am not able to see that listed in the console. Any idea what could be the reason please.