[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Understanding Human Task call

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 11:08:14 EST 2011

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"Understanding Human Task call"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581276#581276

Hi!

I created the BPMN file. The first item is human task. I set on the human task actorId Phil,Joe. My process needs to start with parameters of requestData.

I started the process like this:

// 2. get the session to start a process.
  ManagementBean managementBean = (OnMediaManagementBean) FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getApplicationMap().get("ManagementBean");
  StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = managementBean.getKsession();

  // 3. Starting the process
  Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
  parameters.put("requestData", prgoramData);
  ProcessInstance pI = ksession.startProcess("MyProcess", parameters);

Now, I expect the process to reach the human task and display my On Entry Actions.

Intead I get an exception "org.drools.WorkItemHandlerNotFoundException: Could not find work item handler for Human Task"

Do I need to start it somewhere?