[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 GA schedule?

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 21:43:46 EST 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 GA schedule?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581428#581428

Integration of the latest version of the designer is currently being worked on ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3008 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-3008), to solve the issues like the one mentioned here, make it work on multiple browsers, etc.  Please be a little patient while we finish this task, it should be ready soon, we'll let you know through the blog etc. when we believe everything should be updated and fully functional.

Once this is done, I suggest we should retry whether the approach as described here actually does work well.  Because the blocking message box is afaik a known issue with the current designer and probably has nothing to do with IE.

Kris