[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 web editor does not work in IE9

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 17 23:26:17 EST 2011

new-comer [http://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 web editor does not work in IE9"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581441#581441

Hi Kris,

I tried GCF today and it worked for IE. I was able to see the designer both on IE6 and IE9, before they did not show up at all with errors, so it works the same as in Google Chrome. But as you said there is a bug in editor, the message box does not go away, but that is something else. I am happy that GCF worked  :) .

Thanks.