[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Transaction Management

Sampath Gunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 18 05:19:29 EST 2011

Sampath Gunda [http://community.jboss.org/people/sgunda] created the discussion

"JBPM  Transaction Management"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581506#581506

Hi Experts,

1. We integrated jBPM 4.4 framework into our web application using Spring. Our Web application is refering to its own Database using hibernate. And jbPM is
    having its own database. I am getting references to JBPM Services(Execution Service, Repository Service etc) using SPring. I am calling these services     from our web application service beans. I want to execute JBPM service operations and my application service operations in the same transaction. If any exception occures in any of the the services entire transation sould be rolled back. How can I achieve this?. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Sampath G