[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Getting OutOfMemoryError:Java heap space error

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 18 17:48:43 EST 2011

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Getting OutOfMemoryError:Java heap space error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/581716#581716

Documentum from EMC? ( http://www.emc.com/domains/documentum/index.htm http://www.emc.com/domains/documentum/index.htm) I assume you paid for support for that, so why aren't you asking EMC about this? It is a defect in their product, after all.

Otherwise, since I am not about to download Documentum (even if I could), you will have to tell me a whole lot more about how JBoss AS is fired up by Documententum. Exactly what mechanisms does it use? And if it doesn't use the JBoss AS batch files to run JBoss AS, exactly how does it run it? Is there any documentation that comes with Documentum that describes how to change the JBoss AS configuration? Saying "I find only .exe location , being called" is not sufficient - I don't have any idea what that even means.