[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Is it possible to attach an object to active stateless session bean

Ilya Sorokoumov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 22 08:47:30 EST 2011

Ilya Sorokoumov [http://community.jboss.org/people/ilya40umov] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to attach an object to active stateless session bean"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582500#582500

1) How much time is your method going to be executed?
2) Do you need this object to be accessible from another ejbs?
3) Are you going to use this object as a status of your method execution?

P.S. EJB is designed to be thread safe and easy for clustering. I think that your solution is going to break these things. And even if you will find a workaround I guess that it can cost you a lot of time in the future.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]