[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Is it possible to attach an object to active stateless session bean

Ilya Sorokoumov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 23 06:09:42 EST 2011

Ilya Sorokoumov [http://community.jboss.org/people/ilya40umov] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to attach an object to active stateless session bean"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582555#582555

1) IMHO The style of programming you are going to use is not a functional programming and thus I don't think that it's appropriate for Enterprise Applications where a lot of programmers have to modify/understand the same code.
2) I think that the best way outs for you are(one of them):
- use a something similar to  http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/security/auth/callback/CallbackHandler.html http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/security/auth/callback/CallbackHandler.html
- pass the current EJB bean through *this* reference

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]