[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to send Message to a WebSphere QUEUE througth a jms ds configured in JBoss AS 5.1

Andrea Cacciatori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 11:28:01 EST 2011

Andrea Cacciatori [http://community.jboss.org/people/backendista] created the discussion

"Re: How to send Message to a WebSphere QUEUE througth a jms ds configured in JBoss AS 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582837#582837

I have checked the contents of my jmstemplate running my framework both on websphere and jboss.

The only differenze seems to be the type of connectionFactory that in the case of websphere is com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSQueueConnectionFactoryHandle while in jboss is com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl. I don't know if it is the real problem...Any suggestions??

Is there an alternative connector instead of *wmq.jmsra.rar* that provides a com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSQueueConnectionFactoryHandle??
How can i use this connection factory in jboss?? how can i set it?
in which jar or websphere library can i find it??

Thanks in advance.
I hope that someone can fast reply to me.
Bye

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]