[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Trying to connect JConsole to JBOSS with exception

Fernando Martinez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 15:37:22 EST 2011

Fernando Martinez [http://community.jboss.org/people/fer1979] created the discussion

"Trying to connect JConsole to JBOSS with exception"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582869#582869

Hy, I am trying to connect JConsole with jboss 4.0.3. So I go the bin folder of jboss instalation directory and I execute run.bat and everything is ok but when I open JConsole and I try to connect to jboss process in local processes section I get the next exception: ''

21:10:02,437 INFO [STDOUT] javax.management.JMRuntimeException: Failed to load
MBeanServerBuilder class org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerBuilderImpl: java.lang.C
lassNotFoundException: org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerBuilderImpl
21:10:02,437 INFO [STDOUT] .....
Agent failed to start!
I have tried many configurations in the run.bat and in the run.conf files of jboss but I get the same exception. I have checked the in the lib folder of jboss that the library jboss.jmx_jar has the class "org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerBuilderImpl". Any ideas, please?

Thanks

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]