[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 - How to start paralell WorkItems inside a Process?

scurvo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 25 06:55:12 EST 2011

scurvo [http://community.jboss.org/people/scurvo] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 - How to start paralell WorkItems inside a Process?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583020#583020

I think i might have solved the problem.

I used the parallelGateway to split into 2 work items in the bpmn2, and then in each of the work item's handler, while running the execute method, I created a separate thread for the specific code to run.