[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to retrieve the human task result mapping and parameter mapping

Odelya Holiday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 25 10:59:28 EST 2011

Odelya Holiday [http://community.jboss.org/people/odelyaholiday] created the discussion

"How to retrieve the human task result mapping and parameter mapping"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583107#583107

I defined human task with result mapping and parameters mapping.

so:

result mapping has value requestData=requestData

and parameter mapping has value requestData=requestDat

I start the process like this.

Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
  parameters.put("requestData", prgoramData);

  //ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task", new WSHumanTaskHandler());

  ProcessInstance pi = ksession.startProcess("com.mycompany.ProgramAcquisition", parameters);

in the task list, I get the user task like this:

taskClient.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner(userName, "en-UK", handler);
tasks = handler.getResults();

how can I retrieve the parameter mapping request data from the human task?