[jboss-user] [Javassist] - does javassist have a Proxy like class?

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 27 12:01:52 EST 2011

null null [http://community.jboss.org/people/deanhiller] created the discussion

"does javassist have a Proxy like class?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583685#583685

I am wondering if javassist has a class just like jdk Proxy BUT for classes where if you call method.invoke it would
really translate to super.<method>() such that it would be really easy to create wrappers around classes and interfaces
and such using mostly the same code...in fact, the code I think could be mostly the same for creating a dynamic class
from an interface and a class from a class.

Does something like that exist?  or if it is not in the library, I am sure someone probably thought of it already.  anyone
have code for something like that so I don't have to write it myself?

I imagine this could be done by making the code written for a method to just invoke the invocationHandler that is passed
in to the constructor of my class(but again, I hope someone already has this).

thanks,
Dean

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]