[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Console Server

Amin Mohammed-Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 01:53:57 EST 2011

Amin Mohammed-Coleman [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Re: Console Server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583807#583807

Hi

After sometime I managed to get the JNDI and console server connected however I've come across something else.  Firstly apologies if this is mentioned somewhere else but is it possible to use the methods available from the console to view the active nodes in a given process (as seen in the JBPM console in the documentation?) or do I need the console web application.

The issue I'm now facing is that when invoking  localhost:8080/gwt-server-console/../definitions I get the following exception:

org.jbpm.integration.console.CommandDelegate.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(CommandDelegate.java:145)
org.jbpm.integration.console.CommandDelegate.getSession(CommandDelegate.java:157)

Do I need to have a TaskService running?  My application doesn't use a TaskService and therefore I didn't think I needed a TaskService running.

Thanks again for the help!

Amin