[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Webservice deployment and namespace containing # character

Aurélien Lansmanne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 04:50:25 EST 2011

Aurélien Lansmanne [http://community.jboss.org/people/alansmanne] created the discussion

"Re: Webservice deployment and namespace containing # character"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/583854#583854

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

The problem is that I can't upgrade to Jboss 6, and the manual installation of JbossWS-native failed (actually, the installation -ant deploy- was "successfull", but Jboss was unable to restart due to bad class version..). I will eventually open a new discussion about this other issue to keep this thread clean.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]