[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm5 setWaitForCompletion (async execution)

vsp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 21:35:36 EST 2011

vsp [http://community.jboss.org/people/vsp] created the discussion

"jbpm5 setWaitForCompletion (async execution)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584049#584049

Hi,

Can you give, or point me to, an example of how to execute tasks asynchronously by setting the "wait for completion" flag to false?   My model is constructed in Oryx, which doesn't support this flag for task elements (is this flag a BPMN property?), therefore, I need to set it programatically every time before starting or resuming execution of a process instance.    I assume it can't be done in the work item handler.

I appreciate your help,
Vlad