[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm5 persistence "safe point" and timeCycle value

vsp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 28 21:54:39 EST 2011

vsp [http://community.jboss.org/people/vsp] created the discussion

"jbpm5 persistence "safe point" and timeCycle value"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584050#584050

Hi,

I have a question related to runtime information persistence.   When the engine is configured to use persistence for runtime info, is there a cut-off value for a timer's timeCycle below which the session data is not persisted?   In other words, if I use a timer with a small value (say, 500ms) between two tasks, is the runtime data stored (and possibly the process exits), or is the process held in memory and continued after the delay?

Thanks,
Vlad