[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: jboss hotdeploy - where is the exploded war

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 07:15:53 EST 2011

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: jboss hotdeploy - where is the exploded war"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584309#584309

right click on the module in the server view and click Explore.

Then your default file manager should show up with the deployment directory.

btw. you can control all this in the server editor (double click the server) and state where you want it deploed - currently our default is to not to touch the default install so we don't accidentally pollute your server.