[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)

nemesio freitas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 07:55:40 EST 2011

nemesio freitas [http://community.jboss.org/people/nemesiofreitas] created the discussion

"Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584325#584325

Hello, how are you?

In my organization we are wanting toadopt the jBPM5,but Istill have some questions regarding thistool.

I'veused the BonitaSoft andIntalio inother organizations. The jBPM also allowsthe construction of forms (electronic forms) forthe tasks performed by humans?

Howis it developing? Does anyone have any example for this question.

Another question, the jBPM enables simulation of processes modeled before their use in operations?

Thanks
Nemésio