[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss 7.0 AS Server Runtime libraries

Maxym Pendyshchuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 4 08:48:05 EDT 2011

Maxym Pendyshchuk [http://community.jboss.org/people/Aeternitas] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 7.0 AS Server Runtime libraries"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613273#613273

> Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
> For AS7 we are trying to limit the number of internal jars/api's we expose so things will be a bit different as we work out the "good set"
I think this is good direction to move, and actually I liked that the only thing availble for me is javax folder. At least worth to try this new approach)

> Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
> but yes, you can add as many jars you wish under Java Build Properties.
You mean just adding external jars? Can it be done in more flexible way, like when I create Server Runtime I show where to find my server on my file system. When I add any jar from server I would like to show %SERVER_RUNTIME%\modules\org\... or all from %SERVER_RUNTIME%\standalone\lib I mean to show relative path, and not absolute, anyway Server Runtime is already defined once.