[jboss-user] [jBPM] - user task ftl form not updating new content (like text and form elements)

Jo Blithe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 4 17:17:14 EDT 2011

Jo Blithe [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnesky] created the discussion

"user task ftl form not updating new content (like text and form elements)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613339#613339

I configured JBPM5.1 to work on Tomcat and the concole is working fine. I just have one frustrating problem; I am trying to update a user-task ftl form with a new content, but it's not working. When I log in to the console, the old ftl form still loads without updating the new content I added to it. I restarted human.task service and h2 server a couple of time, but it's still the same. Please help.