[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm-5.1.0 Demo can't work fine

paul twa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 6 11:45:20 EDT 2011

paul twa [http://community.jboss.org/people/paultwa] created the discussion

"jbpm-5.1.0 Demo can't work fine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/613750#613750

  hi,

  I have learned the file[ch03.html] in jbpm-5.1.0.Final-docs,
  On the basis of the file,
1> I have installed all components successfully by the command [ant install.demo].
2> and then ant start demo  successfully.
    3> after starting Eclipse, I have Imported the sample project 'evaluation' successfully.
     To show the state of the process instance you just started graphically,
 click on the Process Instances View and then select the ksession variable in the Variables View.
 the Process Instances View popup the message:

 The selected working memory has no process instances.
    In the end, I have learned the tutorial video several time.
    I found some differences:
       1>  when debug the demo, in my pc, it can't popup a Save and
           Launch Dialog, but the 0:46 frame in the video, it can popup the dialog.

why, Could you share a idea for solving this problem?

Thanks in advance...